• Establishment of a 100% locally-owned company with registered capital of LAK28.8 billion.
• The first service station, called PLUS 1, was established in Vientiane.
• The first storage terminal was built in Savannakhet with storage capacity of 800,000 liters.
• Awarded quality certifications – ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 – from the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
• A 1.12-million-liter storage terminal was established in Vientiane, and a 0.7-million-liter storage terminal was established in Muang Ngeun, Xayaburi Province.
• Increased registered capital to LAK75.60 billion.
• The first PLUS Gold service station was established in Vientiane.
• Earned the nation’s second largest market share in the petroleum industry.
• The first PLUS Platinum service station was established in Vientiane.
• The unprecedented fleet card was introduced.
• Registered capital was increased to LAK350 billion.
• Became a member of the Lao Petroleum and Gas Association.
• Listed on the Lao Securities Exchange (LSX), registered and incorporated as Lao Public Company, and increased registered capital to LAK470 billion.
• Injected a LAK500 million investment budget in the ASEAN market.
• Awarded quality certifications, again from UKAS – ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2015.
• Received the Platinum Membership Award 2015 from SGS – the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification group.
• The accumulated overseas investment budget for 2014-2018 will amount to approximately LAK2 billion.
PetroTrade’s Organizational Structure